Build Top Performing Cars and Trucks
WHY CHOOSE US
Our cutting-edge, technologically enabled services provided by professional designers are a class apart.
we are Creative & Professional
- Out-of-the-box solutions infused with modernity.
we are dedicative in Customer's Satisfaction
- Customer satisfaction has always been our priority.
we have Modern technology equipment
we are trained technicians
- We’re a team of experienced professionals dedicated to creating something different.
Brief glimpses of parts we specialise in.
One stop for my vehicle needs – assured quality services form a team of dedicated team of professionals.
Owning a transport company means frequent trips to you guys. Never have I observed lack of attention from your team – every minute detail is paid attention to!
Timely and equality services is what brings me here. And they have quick-fixes for every problem, but surprisingly it lasts long enough, that I never have any complaint against it!
Being involved in an accident can be very confusing and disconcerting for victims. There are a lot of issues that need to be addressed and yet, you feel so out of control. When you are involved in an accident which resulted in personal injuries, the first thing you need to remember is to look after your injuries. If you are already in the condition to consider claiming a personal injury, you can hire a personal injury attorney to help you. Find out what you’re car might be worth after a wreck on Edmunds.
When you are hurt in an accident, you won’t know what to do first. If you have gone to the hospital and have had treatments for your injuries, then you have to focus on getting damages payment for your injuries. There are a number of steps which you can take to help you claim damages payment for your personal injuries. The first thing you might want to do is to collect all the necessary evidence that can point out who was responsible for the accident. You can get a copy of the police report, you can take pictures or videos, or find other useful information which will help you in your injury claim. Should something like this happen to you be sure to contact these lawyers in San Diego. You can also write down whatever you remember from the accident and you must also collect your medical bills, and any wages lost. You must also remember to get the names and contact information of any witnesses who had seen the accident. It is also advisable to have an injury lawyer by your side at all times. A personal injury attorney can help you gather evidence in order to prove who was at fault.
It is advisable to speak with a personal injury attorney before you do anything with your personal injury lawsuit. The injury attorney will help you understand your rights and uphold them. The injury lawyer will also provide thorough information with regards to the qualifications and limitations of a personal injury lawsuit. You must also know that there is a time limit in which you have to file an injury claim in order to be compensated for your injuries. Filing an injury claim in a timely manner may help you collect the monetary compensation that is due to you. If the time period passes, you will won’t be able to file a legal lawsuit to recover compensation. These things happen when you’re in a Jeep sometimes; but here are a couple things maybe you didn’t know.
Getting a personal injury attorney is essential when filing an injury lawsuit. The personal injury lawyer will make sure to provide you with legal representation in court. The lawyer can also provide legal advice when it comes to coming up with a settlement agreement with insurance companies.
The attorney will also provide an estimate as to the monetary compensation that is due to the victims by assessing the medical records, physical, psychological, and emotional trauma and pains that the victim suffered, and the property damages they have incurred because of the incident. If a victim is in need of legal assistance, he or she can seek the services of a lawyer through online law directories, local bar associations, or in law firms.
If a victim needs to claim financial compensation from the liable party, he or she will benefit from the skills and expertise of a personal injury attorney. A personal injury attorney can provide legal counsel and legal representation which is highly valuable for the victims.
Most of us spend our lives driving our four-wheelers on the road. Driving off-road does not have to necessarily scary. But if you have a good grip on your driving, you can hit the train you want. One of the most important things which you should remember about your off-road adventure is to make sure that you are prepared for the drive, and you also need to ensure all forms of safety. The following are some of the things you need to know before you take your vehicle for an off-road drive:
Most of us take driving a car so lightly that we ignore many important things. Due to the carelessness, many people often end up in accidents. Driving off-road is not the same as driving, and thus if you are not trained for driving off roads, you must avoid it. Get the right kind of training and then plant to go on off-road trips. During the training, you will be taught how to handle various situations, and the drive will be a lot easier for you.
There are many driving schools out there which will teach you many techniques in off-road driving, and you will feel a lot confident after the training.
Set your vehicle:
There are so many things you need to do to prepare your car for the off-road drive. Depending on the car you are planning to take you can make the customisations accordingly. If you are taking a diesel engine vehicle, you will have to be careful not to get water inside it. You can use a snorkel which will help you to cross rivers without allowing waters to enter your vehicle.
Make sure that your tyres have low pressure so that it increases the tyre surface so that it improves your grip while driving. It is more like an inflated balloon. If the balloon is squeezed when it is fully inflated it will pop faster than the one with is not fully inflated.
Nobody can teach you driving just by writing a blog post, but there are few things which you should know. When you drive, your motive should be to take yourself and the other passengers in the vehicle safely to your destination.
If you feel that you are not confident to tackle an object you should avoid taking that road. While crossing the river, make sure that you check the depth of the river before jumping in. Also, ensure that the river you are crossing does not have any animals like crocodiles which will harm you. Getting your vehicle filled with water in a river filled with crocodiles is not a place you would want to be.
If you own a truck, the best thing you could do is have it scheduled for a regular maintenance check. Just like cars that need to be serviced, trucks do too.
Trucks should also go for regular checks to see if they require any tune-ups or scheduled maintenance, which might be a 30, 60 or 90k service. Just like with cars, trucks also have a regular vehicle maintenance schedule, which should be adhered to, to maintain the longevity of your truck.
When looking for a company to service your truck, you should look out for one that offers a warranty, which is valid for about two years, as well as one that is extremely professional.
Truck Maintenance Services
These usually include a 40,000 to 60,000-mile <ahref=”http://www.rubiconfriends.com/contact/”rel=”dofollow”>reach service, auto services, and a 90,000 to 120,000-mile service, which is all available depending on which is more suitable for your truck.
- Auto Service – Truck maintenance services commonly offer comprehensive, as well as professional help with your car. Anything from a small concern, to a major concern, counts as an auto service. The company which provides maintenance services for your truck will be able to diagnose the problem and present you with a range of options.
- 60,000-Mile Service – If you use your car a little more, or drive a little further than the general car, then you need a 60,000-mile service plan, which includes Automatic Transmission Fluid, Engine Coolant and Differential Fluid.
- 90,000 to 12,000-Mile service – If you drive a lot more than the average individual, and you’re travelling long distances on the road daily, such as with a transportation goods or cooling truck, then you’ll have to get the 90,000 to 120,000-mile service plan, which is best for trucks with wear and tear items. This service includes the fixing of driver belts, coolant hoses, along with motor mounts and suspension bushings.
Tuning and Brakes
- Brake Service – As one of the most important services that need to be done on a truck regularly, checking and tuning your brakes could be the one thing that causes major accidents. If you are experiencing any problems with your breaks, you should check them before it results in a serious problem. Trucks often require more maintenance servicing than cars, due to having to travel long distances and carrying heavy loads.
- Tune up Service – General tune-up and maintenance services include the replacement of plugs, cabin air filters, the replacement of engine air filters, rotating your tires and replacing the oil filter, as well as the engine’s oil.
- The Complete Inspection
- Ball joints and dust covers
- Drive shaft boots
- Brake linings, drums and brake pads
- Brake lines and hoses
- Automatic transmission fluid levels and refill
- Engine coolant levels and refilling
- Fuel tank band
- Fuel tank vapour vent system hoses
- Fuel tank cap gasket
- Radiator, condenser and cooler
- Rear differential oil
- Steering gear box, linkage and boots
- Transfer of case oil
Truck maintenance also includes wheel and suspension, which includes wheel alignment services, suspension services, transmission services and engine services, to ensure optimal reliability and performance of your truck.
Request A Quote
Require our services? Get in touch for a quote!
3798 Heavens Way
Irvine, CA 92714